All New Zealand employers, including the self-employed and sole-traders, who have been adversely affected by COVID-19 are eligible to apply
- To be eligible, the business must have experienced a minimum 30% decline in actual or predicted revenue over the period of a month, when compared with the same month last year, and that decline is related to COVID-19
- The COVID-19 Wage Subsidy will be paid at a flat rate of:
- $585.80 for people working 20 hours or more per week (full-time rate)
- $350.00 for people working less than 20 hours per week (part-time rate).
- The subsidy is paid as a lump sum and covers 12 weeks per employee.
- The NZ government will text or email you once the payment has been made. Your bank will use a specific reference – MSD COVID19C
For further details please Click Here