Explore The Benefits Of Becoming
An SSAA Member
Up-to-date with self storage industry knowledge
Keep up with all the latest practices and policies across the self storage industry.
Level-up your self storage facility management skills
Get insider tips and learn modern management techniques that will help you run your facility easily and efficiently to maximise your income and keep your customers satisfied.
Streamline your self storage operational processes
Our training has been developed by successful and experienced self storage professionals willing to share practical information on how to streamline your processes for success.
Get Started With TWO Complimentary Introductory Courses
Getting Started In Self StorageFree
Our online training program has been designed to:
- Introduce you to self storage and the industry within which we operate
- Help you understand some of the most important aspects of managing a facility and dealing with storers
- Provide you with practical information about our processes
- Highlight important considerations and useful tips that will help you manage your day-to-day dealings with storers.
All About Self StorageFree
A course designed to provide you with a better understanding of what self storage is all about.
Get Our Complete Self Storage Business Course Bundle
How To Create & Manage Hire Agreements
This course provides you with an overview of the two hire agreements we use in Australia – the Vehicle Hire Agreement and the Trailer Hire Agreement.
How To Create Storage Agreements
The information in this course will help you understand the storage agreements we use, the different circumstances in which they should be used and the importance of these documents in our storage relationships.
How To Sign Up Personal Storers
This course focuses on signing up personal storers, and has been designed to provide you with information about:
- The main steps involved in the sign-up process
- The key things you can do to minimise the risk to which you may be exposed when someone wants to store their goods with you
- Using a checklist to help with the sign-up process.
How To Sign Up Companies
This course has been designed to provide you with information about those additional steps when signing up companies.
Dealing With Privacy & Handling Personal Information
This course provides you with information about the ways in which the APPs impact our industry. More specifically, it covers:
- The type of information you are allowed to collect from a storer
- Your obligations regarding storing and protecting a storer’s personal information
- Your obligations regarding disclosing a storer’s personal information
Accessing A Storer’s Unit: When & How To Do It Legally
We will explore:
- The importance of diligently following procedures and taking care when a unit is being accessed in exceptional circumstances
- The principles that apply if access is demanded by the authorities
- The legal risk to which facilities are exposed by accessing a storer’s unit.
What To Do When A Storer Defaults On Payment
This course describes:
- The action to take when a storer defaults on payment
- The importance of taking reasonable steps to secure the best possible price for goods
- The importance of taking thorough notes throughout the entire process.
Selling Or Disposal Of Stored Goods
In this course, we will:
- Revisit the process for accessing a unit in order to sell a storer’s goods
- Outline the different categories into which goods can be placed
- Explore the relevance and importance of conducting a PPSR search prior to selling any goods
- Cover the methods of sale available when disposing of a storer’s goods.
Terminating An Agreement
This course describes describes the different rules associated with termination and outlines the procedure for terminating an agreement.
Managing A Deceased Storer’s Unit
This course provides you with the information you will need to manage a deceased storer’s unit.
Take advantage of our self storage course bundle special offer today!
|About Self storage||FREE|
|12 Course Bundle||AU$200|
Get In Touch To Learn More About Our Courses
Our friendly team of storage training experts will gladly answer all your questions. Reach out to us today.
Australia: 1800 067 313
New Zealand: 0800 444 356