About the Self Storage Association of Australasia.
With over 800 members and growing the Self Storage Association of Australasia (SSAA) is the peak industry body representing the self storage industry of Australia and New Zealand.
The Self Storage Association of Australasia (SSAA) was founded in 1990 by a small group of facility operators and industry suppliers. It has evolved into a trusted and professional industry advisory body, representing approximately 1450 self storage facilities across Australia and New Zealand.
The Association brings members a diverse range of benefits and services.
Self storage service providers, include, but are not limited to real estate, valuers, specialised construction companies, management service providers, self storage management software providers and access control solutions, Website design and development, legal firms, accountants, property and business finance advisors, insurance companies, packaging and padlock suppliers.
We strive to provide our members with the most professional industry advice and services:
- To provide advice on the self storage industry in Australia and New Zealand.
- To raise awareness of issues facing the self storage industry.
- To provide an opportunity for connections between our members.
- To provide business collaboration, alliance and participation opportunities to our members.
We strive to provide our members with the highest quality services in the self storage industry. The Objectives of SSAA are to:
- Promote excellence and high standards of service in the self storage industry and associated businesses, by its Members and the industry generally;
- Support Members through facilitating information exchange, advocacy to government and regulatory bodies, education, and Member benefits and services; and
- Engage Members through events and other activities, and foster a strong, supportive network of like-minded businesses.