Joining an industry specific body is a valuable investment for any business or person. By choosing to join the SSAA as a member, you have signed up to not only receive a wide range of benefits and services but to also belong and connect with your industry network.
The SSAA has listened to its members over the years and have evolved, adapted, and developed its offerings to ensure its value is a cornerstone of any transition. Members are therefore encouraged to take advantage and make the most of their membership to stay informed, connected, and equipped with the tools and knowledge.
The SSAA Members Only Portal: members.selfstorage.org.au/login
To provide members with a valuable and personalised experience, the SSAA has updated its Member Only Portal. Members can now access all exclusive resources and documents quicker and easier during their visit online. The resources are available to support your business and assist with your daily operations. Log in today and see what you are missing out on – if you have not already done so!
What is in the SSAA Members Only Portal?
• View and update your membership profile.
• Download and print your 2021 Membership Certificate.
• Access to the CSA (Customer Storage Agreement) Guidelines, self storage agreements, template letters, forms and documents.
• Undertake online Legal Training
• Promote your SSAA membership by accessing the SSAA Member logo and branding in Member Assets section.
• Access to past and present publications such as Insider Magazine, STOReFLASH, State of the Industry 2020 research, Traffic & Parking Studies and more.
• Information on StorerCheck a tool to identify problem storers.
• Information on how to access Legal, HR, OHS and PR Help Desks.
• Purchase a Mystery Shopping package to assess the customer service and sales skills of your staff.
• COVID-19 Risk Management Plans and Support Kit.
• Information on our alliance with Family Business Australia/New Zealand and how you can benefit.
For more information about your membership and benefits, call 1800 067 313 (AU), 0800 444 356 (NZ) or email email@example.com